MEDS Warehouse Operations Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Field Officer, Management Trainees Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
The organization seeks to fill in the following vacant positions:-
Warehouse Operations Manager (Re-advertisement)
Job Purpose: Warehousing and processing client orders
Job reports to: Head of Operations
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures for effective and efficient warehousing and order processing.
- Manage effective and efficient receiving of stock into the warehouse for accountability.
- Provide relevant and up to date drug information to staff and clients as necessary.
- Ensure efficient performance management of the warehousing function to achieve operational objectives and targets.
- Prepare management reports to facilitate decision making.
- Level of Education: Degree in Pharmacy.
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Post graduate training in Business related field.
- Experience: 3 years hands-on experience in a busy pharmaceutical or medical supply chain.
- Job Skills/Behavioral Attributes: Good organizational skills, leadership, communication and interpersonal relationships. Well versed in commonly used computer packages.
Job purpose: Assuring quality of pharmaceuticals, medical products and systems
Supervisor: Head of Operations
- Develop and maintain a ‘Quality Management System’ to ensure organizational compliance with regulatory requirements, as well as ‘Good Procurement, Storage and Distribution Practices’ for pharmaceutical and medical products.
- Identify, adopt and maintain internationally recognized standards for the Quality Control Laboratory for enhancement of MEDS’ image.
- Manage the Quality Control Laboratory efficiently and effectively for customer satisfaction and sustainability.
- Build and maintain an optimal customer base for sustainability of the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Prepare management reports for decision making.
- Level of Education: Degree in Pharmacy.
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Postgraduate training in analytical chemistry or a business related field.
- Experience: 3 years hands-on experience in a busy pharmaceutical analytical laboratory or in a Quality Assurance position.
- Job Skills/Behavioral attributes: Good interpersonal relationships, organizational and communication skills. Well versed in commonly used computer packages.
(Medical & Surgical Supplies) (Re-advertisement)
Job purpose:To provide sales, marketing and client support for business growth and sustainability
Supervisor: Business Development Manager
- Gather and disseminate product specifications for Medical and surgical supplies to various committees such as formulary, tender, quality assurance, quantification, quotation, procurement and purchasing to facilitate decision making for business growth.
- Engage end-users of medical and surgical supplies through visits and other channels with a view of providing after sale service and capturing emerging needs to enhance customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Train staff in relevant sections to create a knowledgeable and resourceful team in medical and surgical supplies specifications.
- Generate sales to meet the set sales targets.
- Routinely analyse the performance of this product segment with a view to optimizing its future growth.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field.
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Diploma in Nursing or Clinical medicine from a recognized institution. Member of a professional body – Nursing or Clinical Officers.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience; 1 year in a busy hospital theatre or surgical ward or selling and marketing surgical supplies.
- Job Skills/Behavioral attributes: Business acumen, communication skills and computer skills, analytical skills, a valid driving license and sales and marketing skills.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Those with an additional qualification in analytical chemistry or a business related field will have an added advantage
- One year working experience
- Selected candidates will undergo 6 months on-the-job training and upon successful completion may be considered for substantive appointments.
The Managing Director
P. O. Box 78040, 00507, Viwandani
Applications to be received not later than 30th April, 2013
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for interviews