Habib Bank Assistant Branch Managers Jobs in Kenya 2013
Assistant Branch Managers
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Assistant Branch manager will be responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in the overall management of the Branch to deliver business growth and excellent customer service.
- Delivery of agreed business targets and accountability for business growth
- Building and developing a high performing team
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Managing credit and operational risk at the branch
- Effectively managing and coordinating branch resources
Qualifications and Experience
In order to be considered for the above position, all applicants should have:
- good educational background. (Holders of a University Degree eg BCom/BEcon/MBA, will have added advantage).
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in Credit, banking operations and Branch Management, 2 of which must have been as an Assistant Branch Manager
- Excellent Bank Product knowledge in niche market, versa, flexibility, passion and commitment to quality service delivery
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures or the effective fulfillment of which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the subject field to email@example.com.