Habib Bank Relationship Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Branch Manager or other higher authority. The role is responsible for establishing and managing relationships for business growth while ensuring high customer service standards and business etiquette are maintained.
- Aged between 28-35 years;
- Holder of a good university degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Holder of CIM certification;
- At least 7 years working experience in marketing and relationship management in a financial institution;
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities
- General understanding of banking industry relationship management practices;
- Strong communication, negotiation and selling skills;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills; world class customer service delivery skills;
- Proven leadership and project management skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Identify and establish opportunities for growth;
- Manage relationships with stakeholders in the banking sector;
- Enhance corporate brand image;
- Grow the business.
This is a demanding role in return for the effective fulfillment of which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.