Production Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 200K – 275K) 2014
Salary: 200,000 – 275,000
Our Client a leading manufacturing industry seeks to recruit a product Manager.
The ideal manages existing products and services as well as creating and integrating new products and product changes. The Product Manager conducts margin analysis, industry/market research.
The candidate leads regularly scheduled meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering background with knowledge in plastics manufacturing and chemistry
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com before Tuesday 17th December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, location of interest, and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line